CLICK TO VIEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Odors in these areas are difficult to treat because:
1. The OdormuteTM solution must reach the source of the odor. With cushions and mattresses this is often difficult.
2. Due to the type of material to be treated, it is often difficult to thoroughly dry the cushion or mattress after treatment. This can result in other problems such as mildew or ammonia odors. For these reasons, we recommend OdormuteTM only as a last resort. Hueter Toledo, Inc. will not be responsible for more than the replacement cost of the OdormuteTM product.
1. Mix OdormuteTM at a ratio of 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water.
2. Soak the affected area. The Solution must reach the source of the odor to eliminate it.
3. Allow to soak for 1 hour.
4. Dry thoroughly. Suggestion: Towels, a fan or an electric hairdryer may help. Extremely humid conditions may hinder the drying and create other problems.
OdormuteTM is not recommended for treatment on leather.