1. Mix 3 Tablespoons of Odormute in 1 pint of warm water. Mix until completely dissolved (5-10 minutes).
2. Fill washing machine with warm (75° F - 110° F) water. Add Odormute solution to washer. Add clothing to washer.
3. Turn washer on and agitate for 2 - 3 minutes or until Odormute solution is evenly distributed.
4. Turn off washing machine and allow to soak for 1 hour.
5. Turn machine on and allow to run through a normal cycle. If the odor appears to have been eliminated to your satisfaction, you may add detergent at this time.
Powders typically will not go through front loaders.
1. Mix 3 Tablespoons of Odormute in 1 pint of warm water.
Mix until completely dissolved (5-10 minutes).
2. Pour the mixed solution into either the liquid soap loader on your machine,
or directly into the chamber by pouring on top of your laundry.
Click for Instructions of Use >>